Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Max and Mary - The dreamers :o)

Dear Friends,

I am more than happy to introduce you Max and Mary!
Fluffy and lovely... those little friends have big round ears and colourful outfit. They are perfect gift for a child or just for yourself :o)

Max and Mary - crochet mouse pattern by Pingo - The Pink Penguin

They are always looking forward to their next adventure or trouble. Their biggest dream is to travel around the world and to meet a lot of new friends. There is no limit for the opportunities waiting for them. Wish them luck or crochet your own Max and Mary and help them make their dreams come true :o)

Max and Mary - crochet mouse pattern by Pingo - The Pink Penguin

The crochet pattern is available at Pingo's shops - Etsy and Ravelry.

Happy Crocheting! :o)

3 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job. I love them...on my list of things that I want to do now!!!
    Marisa from http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/
    PS; I shared your post on my Fb page, I hope that is ok ( I added a link to your post )
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marisa :o)
      Thank you very much for the nice feedback and for re-sharing the post. I still don't have many patterns, but I love this one the most. I wish you a nice week and happy crocheting :o)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete